Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here Is Yet ANOTHER Request For Help



Here is another comment that I received on my Financial-Related blog:

"Joseph said...

hello my name is joe

I've had some pretty rough things happening to me in my family lately. financially forced to move out of our home in new jersey. because I got left let go from my job now I can afford to live there anymore. lost my health insurance I can't find work move to florida close to my dad. my home is being foreclosed on in new jersey people coming after us for money I'm trying to make it work. but we have no work things working against us every turn we take. please someone sent some help anything, somebody knows anyone in port saint lucie that hire me for work I need a certain amount of money for my bills, hey asking for handouts it's against my nature I'm a hard worker always look out for myself but I'm getting caught up in these financial stress is and I'm running out of money, we're very close to the end. don't know how much longer it's gonna last, the stress is taking its toll on my wife in my kids I'm trying to hold it together for everybody. if anyone feels they wanna help us I hate to take it but I will if you can check me out I'd be happy to give you my social name address phone number anything, to prove it my story is true. I am positive that there are others out there just like me in worse situations I must do what I must. please anyone who is willing to help.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment