Friday, April 20, 2012


Sometime ago I wrote a blog post about people asking Oprah for money. Since then people have been posting comments on my blog mistaking it for an actual blog from Oprah.

Here is yet another financial request that was received:

Hi oprah my name is R. I recently finished college in 2009 I have a 2 year old daughter and lovely fiancée. I'm just struggling right now trying to make it. I have a job and everything but don't make enough to pay off all my student loans and try to provide for my family. I never ever been the type to ask for anything. I know one day the lord is going to bless me to get out of this debt. Cuz I was taught by my grandmother to never give up on anything. In due season I know everything will be alright. My phone number is 8xx-xxx-xxxx

Again I do have to repeat that this is not a blog that was made by Oprah. It is simply a blog where people can post their financial requests as long as they fit within the guidelines of being able to post them on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment